ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Act as the key man in the workflow coordination between merchants and internal departments of assigned accounts
- Coordinate and support in resolving customer/internal inquiries and requests related to assigned projects.
- Follow up with the contracts and deals of assigned accounts
- Contract negotiating and closing deals with assigned accounts.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments
- Tracking indicators such as daily/weekly/monthly business results and sending reports on required time (depending on the requirements of each project)
- Other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of business development/ account management, customer service, or another related field preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and via written correspondence in a polished and professional manners in all interactions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, present, and influence key stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkups
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.)
- Company trip and team-building activities
- Snacks, tea, and coffee are ready to serve
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.