ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Participate in strategy development and execution of the company, including:
- Research & study the industry trends, competitors, and leading practices
- Support departments in setting up and implementing their target plan
- Create, consolidate and archive company and departmental strategy documents to facilitate strategy communication
- Develop frameworks to analyze business problems, develop hypotheses and propose solutions
- Collaborate with Merchant team to:
- Discover merchants’ needs and brainstorm potential partnership solutions
- Create forecasting and budgeting to identify commercial impacts
- Prepare proposals and other supporting documents, as needed
- Provide advisory for business projects across functions (e.g. new services, partnerships, campaigns…) via benchmarking, analysis and recommendations.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of work experience in strategy, management consulting or market research. Knowledge & experience of Digital/Technology is a plus.
- Strong academic record. Minimum Bachelor degree in Business/ Business Administration/ Finance/Economics. MBA is a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills. Strong and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and communication capabilities.
- Be open and welcoming to change, and work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment
- High PowerPoint proficiency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team building activities.
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.