ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER, WHO
- Develop mission-critical distributed applications for a broad range of clients and industries, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with business analysts and software architects to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems; participate directly in technical decisions.
- Be actively involved in the complete project life cycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
AS A SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER, YOU WILL
- Implement applications with large scale commercial quality.
- Adheres to programming conventions and good programming practices.
- Design, develop and execute unit tests.
- Collaborate with a professional team through Scrum meeting every day.
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Microservices Framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- Being active in the open source community is a plus.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in IT and other related fields.
- At least 3+ years of programming experience with Java-based technologies (Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Framework) and OOP.
- Experience in developing the Web-based application using Spring Framework.
- Experience with Spring Data Rest (Restful), Web services integration (SOAP, REST, Websocket, etc.).
- Experience with one or multi-application servers: Tomcat/JBoss/WebLogic.
- Experience with design patterns and data modeling.
- Familiar with one of the followings: Java CDI, JAX-WS, JDBC.
- Strong experience in Java 1.8 and above, Spring Boot Framework, Spring Data Rest Framework, Spring Security, and Spring Cloud.
- Familiar with Java threads and parallel programming.
- Be able to work on Linux OS.
- Good at English communication and written is preferable.
- Great motivation and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Networking is a Plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15 annual leaves.
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team building activities.
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.