ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Employee experience is the result of all the interactions that an employee has within the company. This role focuses on creating a great working environment and in turn, driving productivity, improving service quality, innovating, aiding retention, and creating a great employer brand to attract new talent.
1. Internal communication
- Ensure organizational initiatives and messages are successfully communicated to employees.
- Adhere to the internal policies, and brand guidelines to design graphic layouts for communications.
- Implement and develop a range of internal communications as line manager assigned.
2. Employee engagement
- Design employee experience frameworks and be responsible for planning and organizing company engagement solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement the company’s benefits such as Birthdays, Employee Recognition programs, etc.
- Measure, assess, and coordinate the employee engagement improvement programs with all functional managers
- Create proactive approaches to well-being in the organization in order to drive physical and mental well-being
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Minimum two years’ prior employee engagement experience;
- Strong experience on digital platforms such as social media, websites, etc;
- Good at communication and presentation skills;
- Good sense of people;
- Good at organizational skills, able to wear multiple hats, and willing to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced challenging environment;
- Experience with delivering positively impactful employee experiences through effective communications and internally facing events or engagements;
- Must be a team player with demonstrated team experience;
- Trust-worthy, self-motivated, proactive, committed to continuous improvement;
- Tech-savvy, knowledge of tools, processes, and working with various communications platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkups.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team-building activities.
- Snacks, tea, and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.