ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Participate in all software development activities and R&D activities (backlog refinement, iteration planning, architectural design, documentation, implementation, code review, unit test, test, deployment, maintenance, and support…)
- Ensure the performance, quality, security, and responsiveness of mobile applications that have millions of users
- Identify, analyze, and propose resolutions for technical risks and technical issues.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintain working knowledge of the software industry and trends.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about coding and enjoy solving challenging problems for large-scale platform.
- 3+ years of experience in native mobile app developmentfor Android and iOS.
- 3+ years of experience with React Nativewith pixel-perfect mindset.
- Experience withReact Hooks, Redux Saga, ReduxToolkit, Redux Persist, React Navigation,React Native Reanimated, Lottie, WebSocket,Firebase.
- Experience with performance tuning, state management, caching, data sync, offline data persistent, memory management, concurrency (thread, queue), RESTful APIs, push notification, authentication.
- Experience with clean code, coding standards, code review, unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, code refactoring, CI/CD.
- Strong sense of result-oriented, teamwork, ownership, responsibility,and code quality.
- Self-motivated and continuous improvement of your engineering skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkups.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team-building activities.
- Snacks, tea, and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.