ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle of the Agile team (requirement analysis, planning, architectural design, documentation, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment).
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Adhere to programming conventions and good programming practices.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Node.js and REST API.
- Experience with MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good sense of result-oriented, ownership, and responsibility for code quality.
- Good sense for quality, teamwork, and innovation.
- Self-motivated and continuous improvement of your engineering skills.
Nice to have
- Non-functional aspects, i.e., security, performance, and scalability.
- Common design patterns for front-end web development.
- Clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- Unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15 annual leaves.
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team building activities.
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.