ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are a startup with BIG dreams -revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platform, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across nation-wide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omni-channel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency and product personalization.TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 millionand with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
As the Product Manager on Merchant Performance, you will oversee how merchants can get the insights, data, tools, and motivation that will help them become more efficient, attract new business and serve their existing customers better. This can be done in a variety of ways — through AI-powered recommendations on ways to improve their business, self-serve portal and downloadable reports for deep analysis, human-aided account management, and structural motivations (e.g., our best merchants get the Top Eats badge). You will end-to-end own the product vision and execution for upleveling merchant quality on Eats, partnering with the consumer side of Eats, and working with broad functional colleagues across sales, operations, data science, design and engineering to achieve your vision.
AS A SOFTWARE QUALITY CONTROL, YOU WILL
- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Participate in product meetings to ensure that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Develop the test plan, test strategy.
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s).
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test case, performance test and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Ensure that all test related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide the feedback on the team.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 3+ years of experience with software testing.
- Good software testing knowledge and automation test methods.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving.
- Able to develop proactive and good working relationship with other team members.
- Good knowledge in automation test, performance test and security test.
- Understanding of HTTP, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills.
Have any of the below experience/knowledge is a plus:
- Bachelor/Master Computer Science / Development degree and other related fields.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum.
- API testing.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves.
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkups.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team-building activities.
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.