ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a startup with BIG dreams – revolutionize the way businesses collaborate to build next-generation customer engagement platforms, creating exceptional values for users and businesses together.
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across a nationwide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omnichannel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency, and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Market Intelligence (40%)
- Conduct market research to provide inputs for strategy development and execution:
- Determine research objective, scope and approach based on research requests.
- Perform in-depth primary, secondary research & analyses on industries and companies, including but not limited to sizing, trends, competition, customer needs, business models.
- Turn insights into practical recommendations in line with business needs.
- Develop PowerPoint reports incorporating quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Conduct leading practices studies and periodic market updates for learnings, business opportunities and innovations.
- Support organization of internal strategic sharing sessions and workshops.
Merchant Solutioning & Business Advisory (40%)
- Collaborate with Merchant team to:
- Discover merchants’ needs and brainstorm potential partnership solutions:
- Create forecasting and budgeting to identify commercial impacts
- Prepare proposals and other supporting documents, as needed
- Collaborate with Analytics team to develop loyalty insights reports with key learnings for merchants to optimize their benefits from TAPTAP coalition.
- Provide advisory for business projects across functions (e.g., new services, partnerships, campaigns…) via benchmarking, analysis and recommendations.
Strategic Initiatives Management (20%)
Support execution of strategic initiatives (e.g., transformation, strategic collaboration…) by cooperating with various stakeholders & cross-functional teams for sustainable delivery.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of work experience at management consulting or market research firms. Relevant experience in market research and strategy consulting.
- Strong academic record. Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics minimum. MBA is a plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills. Ability to use hard data and facts to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong organizational and communication capabilities. Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
- Good business sense and leadership attributes. High willingness to learn.
- High PowerPoint proficiency.
- Interest in Digital/ Technology and their application is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- Part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunities and strong backing from two organizations.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 12 annual leaves + 3 sick leaves
- 100% Social Insurance.
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup.
- Gathering activities on special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.).
- Company trip and team building activities.
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve.
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues.